ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Solving Fibre Rollout Challenges with Mesh 60GHz Solutions
Catch up now with this recent webinar panel discussion on CCS's next-generation mmWave mesh 60GHz solutions for delivering gigabit broadband service quickly and cost-effectively. Fibre-to-the-Home is the gold standard for delivering future-proof broadband. So, what happens when your FTTH implementation is obstructed by market supply or physical obstacles?
In this exclusive online session, hear from experts including:
- Michael Kletchko, RVP, RSP Sales West, ADTRAN
- Chris Merrett, Network Specialist, ABC Communications
- David Tindall, CEO, TalkStraight Group, UK
- Ben Hooper, Broadband Services Manager, Franklin PUD,
Topics covered in this on-demand webinar include:
- A review of the market drivers for broadband expansion
- Current obstacles hindering FTTH rollouts
- Delivering gigabit using 60GHz solutions: Key Considerations
- Use cases from peers utilizing mesh fixed wireless systems
- Q&A session with fixed wireless access experts and panelists
- An exclusive whitepaper review following webinar
To watch "Solving Fiber Rollout Challenges with Mesh 60GHz Solutions: A Panel Discussion" now, head to the ADTRAN website.
To dive into ADTRAN’s comprehensive Fixed Wireless online resources any time, please visit Fixed Wireless Access (adtran.com). In the meantime, why not take a look at ADTRAN’s fantastic new video on its mission to achieve Fibre Speeds For All.
SUCCESS STORY: Sivers Semiconductors highlights CCS customer success
Our radio technology partner Sivers Semiconductors has created some excellent new online success stories centred on the proven deployment results of our 60GHz Metnet mmWave mesh solution.here, read about our partnership with Ontix that is delivering ultra-fast FWA broadband in Central London, explore our work with MicroNät rolling out a next-generation Fixed Wireless Access network in northern Sweden, and lift the hood on our Metnet 60G innovation.
You can download the full case study overview
NEWS: ADTRAN CUSTOMERS SCORE HAT-TRICK WITH CCS
In October, our partner ADTRAN celebrated the success of three major live customer projects, realised thanks to our breakthrough 60GHz Metnet mmWave mesh wireless access and backhaul solution.
- Waseela Brings Wireless Gigabit Connectivity to the Middle East with the ADTRAN Fixed Wireless Solution
- South Valley Internet Expands ADTRAN Partnership to “Gigafy” its Communities
- ADTRAN Helps ABC Communications Get an A+ in Fixed Wireless Access
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS: Fixed Wireless Access: Small But Mighty
Analyst firm CCS Insight’s latest 5G forecast projects that fixed wireless access is set to account for 51 million connections by 2025 – a boost from 0.5% in 2021 to 1.4%. 5G fixed wireless access has become an important arm of network operators’ strategy, recognised as a valuable tool for increasing connectivity and returns on investment, and positioning it as “one to watch”. Read James Manning Smith’s full analysis here.
COMMENTARY: Wireless Access: Fixed! Unleashing Gigabit Coverage for All
This latest blog from ADTRAN’s Solutions Marketing Manager Michael S. Sumitra discusses how unlicensed 60GHz millimetre wave fixed wireless is well-placed to solve multi-gigabit backhaul and access challenges across a range of settings – emerging as the ideal complement to extending fibre-like gigabit service.
Wireless solutions illustrated in action span:
- Dense Urban Communities With Building and Zoning Challenges
- Rural Areas With Lack of Infrastructure and Tough Terrain
- Reliable Campus Solutions for Enterprises and Education
Read Michael’s full blog online here.
EVENT REVIEW: Our partner ADTRAN at BBWF 2021
Our partner ADTRAN exhibited at Broadband World Forum (BBWF) in Amsterdam in October 2021, both in person at the show and via their virtual booth online.
Fixed Wireless Access was a key pillar of this year’s forum, and the hybrid event included a major focus on FWA and Mobile Broadband – with discussion topics spanning Mobile 5G Broadband, Rural Connectivity, FWA CPE and 5G FWA Strategies.
The ADTRAN team helped virtual and on-site attendees to explore in-depth our CCS Metnet 60G mmWave FWA technology that is enabling operators and service providers everywhere to swiftly deliver Gigabit services to both residential and enterprise customers.
ADTRAN's CTO, EMEA & APAC Regions, Ronan Kelly also delivered a well-received presentation to the Forum’s attendees, "Opening up the network to deliver amazing broadband experiences".