Deployment flexibility for multiple use cases.
Quickly improve quality of service in capacity hotspots or coverage not-spots
Add carrier-class backhaul to public Wi-Fi hotspots to rapidly improve performance.
Safeguard property and people with resilient, high quality video streaming.
Quickly deploy reliable, high-capacity wireless links where fibre or cable is unavailable.
Cost effective and rapid expansion of fibre connectivity.
Metnet Key Features
- Multipoint-to-multipoint (mesh)
- 24-29 GHz area-licensed bands
- Single 112 MHz channel pair > no RF planning
- 270° field of view > no alignment
- 1.2 Gbps capacity, 40 µs latency
- Carrier-grade synchronisation: GPS, 1588v2, SyncE
- UL/DL ratio 100% variable (automatically)
2 hours ago via
2 Mar 2017
14 Feb 2017